Tuesday 18 December 2012

IMPORTANT

Just wanted to let you guys know that i'm going to be online pretty much all the time for the next few months at least! I don't want everyone's pity so i'll make my explanation quick :D. I haven't been diagnosed yet but i have one of two conditions atm... 'POTS' or 'CFS'. It's not very easy to explain but it basically means i could be stuck at  home for the next 10 years! ): I've been at home for 3 months already :( Poor me :D I'm not going to go on and on about it so if you particularly want to know more then you can google them. I was just letting you know that if i'm a little down or don't reply straight away then this is why. I'm sure i'll be fine though! 
- Thank you so much to GG16182 for being there for me! - 
Thanks guys x 

No comments:

Post a Comment